Amazon is one of the major retailers jumping in on the Independence Day fun by dropping prices on just about everything they sell. That means discounts on home, electronics, appliances, beauty, fashion and more.
Keep reading to shop the deals or click here to discover them all.
Either way, it’s time to grab your wallet, American pride and welcome in the Fourth of July!
1. Hannes Women’s No Show Comfort Wire-Free Bra, $13, original price: $16
A no-show wire-free bra? Yes, please!
This Hanes black bra is currently discounted for the holiday, and we are pumped about it. Wear it with crisscross straps or typical shoulder straps.
Gents, you can also enjoy some Hanes fun by shopping options here.
2. Wahl Clipper Deluxe Chrome Pro Set, $36, original price: $45
It’s time for a bit of manscaping. With this complete Wahl clipper set, you can successfully trim your nose hair, beard, clean up your neckline and give yourself a fresh haircut.
3. Enther Store Side Sleeper Neck Pillow, $16, original price: $30
At almost half off, you can score a Side Sleeper neck pillow. With consistent use, you can expect pain relief, neck support and a good night’s sleep. Best of all, this pillow comes with orthopedic foam and a washable pillow cover.
4. PARIS RHÔNE Evaporative Cooler And Humidifier, $324, original price: $360
Ready for some strong, effective cooling. Well, you will be when the sun starts beating through your windows this summer season. So stay prepared with this 3-in-1 evaporative air cooler. Plus, it’s currently on sale.
5. BISSELL MYair Air Purifier, $66, original price: $93
Speaking of air, you’re not going to want to pass up on this BISSELL air purifier. This is one of our favorite air purifiers, and for good reason. It operates quietly and offers both high and low fan speeds. It’s also not too big or bulky. Instead, it makes the perfect addition to any office or bedroom.
6. Aussie Paraben-Free Miracle Moist Shampoo With Avocado & Jojoba For Dry Hair (Pack of 4), $23, original price: $28
Gorgeous gorgeous girls use Aussie hair products — especially this Miracle Moist shampoo! You can score an entire pack of four and save while doing it. But remember, this deal won’t last forever.
7. Laura Ashley Home Amberley Collection King Quilt Set, $76, original price: $130
Made with 100% cotton and including two pillow shams, this cottage-core styled quilt set is great for bright and airy bedroom decor. Best of all, you can save over $50 on this bedding set right now.
8. Topupa Water Flosser, $17, original price: $50
Offering strong water pressure and five cleaning modes, you can say goodbye to all of that food stuck between your teeth. Additionally, it’s made with a cordless design, which could pair great with an electric tooth brush.
9. FLOVES Rechargeable Bikini Trimmer For Women, $24, original price: $35
Featuring two detachable razor heads and three various sized gaurds, you can look forward to painless hair trimming. This bikini trimmer can be used both in and out of water.
10. YaeTek 25CM 350W Electric Pottery Wheel Machine, $136, original price: $202
Have you been wanting to try your hands at pottery but haven’t wanted to pull the plug on the big splurge? if that’s the case, you can now have at it while savings $66. This clay wheel is compact, features adjustable speeds and is low in noise.
11. Ariana Grande Cloud Eau De Parfum, $44, original price: $54
What do vanilla scent lovers and Ariana Grande fans have in common? The Ariana Grande Cloud Eau De Parfum! This perfume is sexy, playful and sweet while enveloping you in the best scent ever.
12. SheaMoisture 2-in-1 Conditioner And Detangler, $8, original price: $10
Made to help detangle, smooth and minimize frizz, this SheaMoisture leave-in conditioner spray features tea tree oil, borage seed oil and aloe vera. Just spray, brush and you’re done!
13. Bulova B1975 Chadbourne Old World Clock, $104, original price: $267
Elevate your home with this on-sale solid wood clock. Proudly set it upon your fire place shelf or on an accent table. Whatever you choose, the walnut finish and brass details are sure to make add some old-style class to your space.
14. DERMA E Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Cream, $17, original price: $30
Sometimes all-natural skincare is just better for our skin. If you resonate with that, you will love the Derma E moisturizing cream. It help diminish fine lines and wrinkles, is fragrance free and, of course, all-natural.
15. Toilet Brush Set, $8, original price: $11
Of course there are more exciting items than a toilet brush cleaner, but this is one of those products that you absolutely need in your home. Plus, it’s on sale!
16. AIPER Cordless Robotic Pool Cleaner, $300, original price: $370
Keep your pool swim-ready with the help of the AIPER robotic pool cleaner. It travels across the bottom of your pool, runs on a 90-minute battery and takes the manual labor off of you.
17. CLINITEST Rapid Covid-19 Antigen Self-Test (5 pack), $35, original price: $50
While covid cases are on the decline, the pandemic still isn’t over. With fun summer plans on the rise, ensure you stay safe with the help of this 5-pack of Covid-19 at-home tests. With this sale, each tests breaks down to only $7!
18. Jeacitory 12×50 Binoculars With Clear Low Night Version, $45, original price: $150
Save $105 on these binoculars ideal for concerts, games, sight-seeing and more. They are lightweight, waterproof, fog-proof and offer a steady grip.
19. Blurams Security Camera, $23, original price: $50
Offering 360 degree home security, night vision, a siren and two-way audio, this Blurams security camera is great for protecting your home, watching over the kids and staying on top of your pets. You can also pair the camera with Alexa and Google Assistant.
20. NIUTA Intelligent Meat Thermometer, $15, original price: $20
Put your cooking to the test with this NIUTA meat thermometer. Featuring a sleek design, clear display and accurate reading, your cooking experience will be taken to the next level.
Check out New York Post Shopping for more content.